Freeland: Graphic Designer/Communications Officer, Thailand
Freeland, a Bangkok-based counter trafficking organization is looking to hire a dynamic Graphic Designer and Communications Officer for a full-time position.
The successful candidate will be able to create and design a multitude of materials, write and speak English fluently, have strong design skills, experience using Adobe Creative Suite, computer skills including Microsoft word, excel and powerpoint, and strong communications skills.
- Create and design promotional materials including logos, infographics, banners and flyers
- Source, write and edit information on wildlife trafficking including reports
- Liaise with relevant media agencies to produce/design appropriate materials
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders to support and implement activities such as workshops and press
- Help prepare for training workshops and other events
- Support administrative tasks
- University degree in design or related field
- Fluent written and spoken English (Native speaker preferred)
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite/CC including Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience writing reports/studies etc.
- A good understanding of wildlife conservation
- Experience and understanding in working in multicultural environments
- Capacity to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- A minimum of 1-3 years’ experience
- Salary dependent on level of experience;
- Reimbursement of expenses;
- Visa and work permit where necessary;
- Medical and dental coverage;
- Provident fund;
- Office break during Christmas and New Year.
All applicants are to submit a cover letter stating the position applied for and an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than May 8, 2016