Job Title: Digital Officer
Reports to: Senior Communications Manager, World Animal Protection in China
Location: Beijing, China
Technical/Professional Accountability to: Global Director Marketing & Communication
Main Purpose of the role:
To develop, manage and implement strategic and integrated digital activities that move and engage the public to act for World Animal Protection through digital channels, including but not limited to, official website, WeChat, Weibo, etc. The role delivers powerful and consistent messages across these digital channels, and positions World Animal Protection as the champion of and authority on animal protection.
To ensure the development and implementation of World Animal Protection China’s digital strategy and execution of digital activities, to increase engagement and support global and country objectives.
The role holder will comply with the organisation’s policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage the World Animal Protection website and social media channels
• Support the growth of digital channels through content creation, partnership building, and testing
• Develop and implement a strategy for overall integrated digital communications, including but not limited to website, social media and emails, in China
• Identify and network with key opinion leaders, blogger, and digital communicators for promotion of World Animal Protection campaign and branding content
• Monitor and gather key data analytics from digital communications and provide strategic data-based advice to improve organizational and campaign digital public interactions
• Contribute to planning and development of online advocacy and public engagement campaigns
• Responsible for ensuring website and digital content conforms to brand guidelines and is optimized for search and user experience across on and offline channels
• Integrated member of the Communications team responsible for developing digital activities that support and drive campaign objectives
• Lead reporting and analysis of World Animal Protection’s digital communications efforts at a local level
• Conduct ongoing usability tests to gauge content effectiveness, by gathering data and handling analytics, and to make recommendations based on those results
• Work with the Global Marketing and Communications team to report against consistent, global metrics
• Delivery of World Animal Protection’s Global Strategy across the core themes of Mission, Movement & Transformation in a global, matrix environment
• Work cooperatively with external organisations, teams within World Animal Protection and in the wider animal welfare movement to pursue programme objectives and wider organisational goals, including those relating to brand, communications, fundraising and resource management.
• Actively participate in building our brand and maintain the integrity of our brand to support our profile, lead generation, income and engagement.
• Help secure resources (income) and reach (people and partnerships) by actively contributing to our supporter relationships, fundraising, communications, and donor reporting.
• Actively participate and support the organisation to ensure that we manage our resources (financial, staff and IT) efficiently and effectively by improvement of systems, reporting and compliance.
• Contribute to a learning culture and create a positive working environment for staff.
• The role holder will from time to time be required to undertake any other duties that are within the scope of this role.
• Take responsibility for their own health, safety and welfare, comply with H&S policy and procedures, and not act in any way that compromises the safety of themselves, colleagues or the public.
• The post holder may be required to travel internationally to provide support or participate in World Animal Protection’s activities as and when required.
Skills and Experience
• Strong written and oral communication skills in both Chinese and English
• Strong visual sense and experience using visual editing programmes to create compelling multimedia content
• Experience in using Content Management Systems
• Experience in using online marketing techniques, specifically
• Experience understanding, analysing and reporting digital results using Google/Baidu Analytics
• Experience in social media management
• Experience using data and research in order to shape digital activity
• Ability to manage internal and external stakeholders
• Experience in managing external agencies
• Creative and strategic thinker
• Proven ability to prioritise work and meet strict deadlines
• Experience of gathering information, data and raw content from a range of sources within and outside an organisation
• Experience of usability testing
• Experience maintaining efficient administration systems including schedules and reports
• Ability to work with people from different cultural backgrounds, in different cultural settings and time zones
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in relevant subject
• 3~5 years relevant experience
• Experience of working internationally
World Animal Protection operates in a matrix environment. This means we routinely work with colleagues from different locations, business units and cultures in cross-functional and virtual teams.
All applications are required to send candidates CV (bilingual version) together with the application letter to email@example.com.
We are World Animal Protection.
We end the needless suffering of animals.
We influence decision makers to put animalson the global agenda.
We help the world see how important animalsare to all of us.
We inspire people to change animals’ lives for the better.
We move the world to protect animals.
World Animal Protection is a truly globalorganisation, working in over 50 countries across the world, with offices inevery continent. Our vision is a world where animal welfare matters and animalcruelty has ended. We protect animals because we believe a sustainable futurefor the planet can only be achieved if both animals and people are part of the solution.
请将中英文的简历和简明扼要的求职申请发送到 firstname.lastname@example.org 我等着你！